The 4th IFQMS will be held online on December 8, 2021
The 4th IFQMS will be held as a Joint Program Session with Quantum Innovation 2021 (December 7-9, 2021) to celebrate the launch of the Quantum Technology Innovation Hubs.
QI2021: December 7-9, 2021 (Online)
for the website
for Program at a Glance
Short Presentation Session
Call for entries for the presentation has been closed.
[SE-03A: Short Presentations by Young Researchers on SE-01, 04, 06, 07 Topics].
Overview of the 4th IFQMS Short Presentation Session
- Date and time: Wednesday 8 December, 13:10 – 16:10 (JST)
- Overview of the SE-03A: Click here for the overview
- *Indicate your name as “FAMILY NAME Given name (Affiliation)” such as HATANO Mutsuko (Tokyo Tech).
- Method: Online (Zoom)
- Language: English
- Time, etc.: 5 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for Q&A
- Awards: Awards will be given to the best presentations.
Template for Proceeding of Short Presentation
- Template for Proceeding of Short Presentation [Word file]
- Notes for Acknowledgments on Q-LEAP [Pdf file] (in Japanese)
Virtual background for joining Zoom
Presentation Guideline (SE-03A Short Presentation)
- Short Presentation session (SE-03A/B) will be held in a Zoom meeting.
- Indicate your name as “FAMILY NAME Given name (Affiliation)” such as HATANO Mutsuko (Tokyo Tech).
- SE-03A parallel sessions will provide by breakout room feature of Zoom.
- Each presentation will be 5 minutes of explanation and 5 minutes of Q&A.
- Each presenter shares their presentation documents from their own PC.
- You can use the above virtual background.
Connection test for presenters
A pre-meeting will be held for all presenters and mentors. Please refer to the email sent by IFQMS on Dec.6 for details.
* QI2021 Presentation Guideline have been sent as an attachment to the above email.
(SE-03A 4th IFQMS/QI2021 Short Presentation Detailed Program and Publication of Proceedings)
Program with global timetable
Click here for the 4th IFQMS program with global timetable
Best Short Presentation Award of SE-03A
| Masaya Arahata|
“Wavelength-tunable broadband infrared quantum absorption spectroscopy in the mid-infrared region 2-5 µm”
Short Presentation Award of SE-03A
| Moriyoshi Haruyama|
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
“Electroluminescence observation of NV center in diamond lateral p-i-n diode”
| Ryoichi Saito|
“Development of a quantum gyroscope based on a signle ion trapping techniques”
| Uri Vool|
“Imaging hydrodynamic flow in WTe_2 using cryogenic quantum magnetometry”
| Yining Xuan|
“Single photon emission from a quantum-dot-gold-nanostar coupled system on an optical nanofiber”
Click here for the Short Presentation Award of SE-03B
Q-LEAP Tokyo Tech HQ, IFQMS Secretariat
*Note: Please replace [at] with @ when you send an email to us.